My name is Sharon Terry and I am excited to introduce you to your new Home! The Cottages on the Marsh is a new exclusive, gated community development located in Cherry Grove, South Carolina.
Cottages on the Marsh Developers have been entrenched in the Grand Strand area for over 50 years. They have delivered thousands of properties to owners just like you and love seeing them with their dream properties. Michael Harrington, Harrington Construction, has built commercial buildings since the 60’s, Richard E. Lester, retired judge, has been practicing law for over 50 years, Michael King, owner of KingOne Properties International, has been selling and developing real estate for over 35 years, and Mark Causey, has been in the real estate business for over 25 years as well as serving on Horry County Council. This incredible team has delivered the best of the best and Cottages on the Marsh is no exception.
I am proud to be affiliated with Michael King and KingOne Properties International here in Myrtle Beach. He and his family have extensive local ties to the community and years of experience in our market making KingOne an ideal firm for you to work with.
- 100 year old live oak trees throughout
- 1/4 mile of marsh front
- Less than a mile to beach (walk or golf cart back and forth)
- Cherry Grove Beach voted #1 beach in SC and #11 in United States – Nature and walking trail around green space with lighted walkways (working w/CCU students) – Clubhouse and pool overlooking the marsh with meeting room, fireplace, full kitchen, workout center, pool, marsh walk, and sunrise gazebo. – Private kayak launch for residents – Gated community
- Modern style with a classic flair
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite/Quartz countertops
- Metal roof accenting
- Hardee Board siding
- Stacked stone
- Oversized baseboard siding
- Stacked stone
- Oversized baseboard, chair railing, crown molding
- Cable railings
- Heated sq.ft. from 1650-3395
- HOA fee $175 a month.
- Pricing from the $300’s to the $600’s off marsh & $500’s to the $800’s on the marsh
2506 Ye Olde Kings Hwy, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Please allow me to assist you with any Real Estate needs you may have, whether it be a residential home, a condominium, or vacant land. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to help you in any way possible. I look forward to meeting you and reviewing your property’s exciting opportunity here in our wonderful community.
Just call me at your convenience and I will be happy to meet with you.
KingOne Properties International